Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

lillipie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

måndag 27 augusti 2012

Babyshower

Last Saturday I went to the second Baby Shower last week.

We all got 10 matches in a cup when we arrived. As soon somebody said the word  "Baby" the person who noticed it got to take on match from the other cup. :-)
It was very hard but I had luck on my side and won :-) I got bath gel from nr 5 chanel and lush!
Now I'm only need of some me time in the bathtub :-)





Kristas dipercake


Baby, baby, baby....
I had the best Chokokos whit me and all loved them!

For Ginger:

Chokos
50 g white chokolate
125 g Mascarponea (philadelfia, cream chees)
50 g sugar
125 g coconut flakes

mix melted chokolate togetter whit all the other, put the dow in forms and then in to the refrigerator for about 4 h
XOX

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar